About ELIE Circle, LLC.
Think about all the adults this girl interacts with in a day that could be unintentionally harming her and maintaining unsafe spaces for her. ELIE Circle, LLC. works to eliminate that harm for all young people of Color.
ELIE Circle, LLC. seeks to create antiracist, trauma-informed, and holistically healthy communities through research, professional development experiences, and consulting. We strive to mitigate the impacts of trauma (e.g., race-based, historical, complex, and secondary) and promote the holistic health of young people of Color and the adults that work with them.
Professional Development Experiences
ELIE Circle's Online Community
ELIE Circle's Online Community (ECOC) is a community for educators* to:
- learn, grow, and challenge in a community,
- support young people of Color on their holistic wellness journey and as they reach their full potential, and
- create antiracist, trauma-informed, and healing-centered spaces for young people of Color.
*Educators are individuals educating young people including family members, community members, in-school providers, and out-of-school providers.
Adult and Young People Wellness/Healing
Adult Internalized Racism and White Privilege
Racism and Other Intersections
Places of Sanctuary
Intentionally Building Relationships
Any educational entity (households, nonprofit organizations, and schools) can enroll. A new cohort begins each September and finishes up in August. The cohort is limited to 15 entities.
We have sliding scale pricing because we want this information to be accessible as possible. Education entities can choose how much you pay between the range given. Paying more covers the cost of those that need to pay less. Educational entities can pay between $300 and $700 per year.
- Monthly Content Documents
- Monthly Content Videos
- Online Community with curriculum/activities, share tips/best practices, monthly group live Q&A with presenter, and access to special content